Monday, September 23, 2019

[theqoo] THE SCENE THAT MADE ALL TWICE FANS CRY IN THE NEW MV

When Mina was still sick, she shot the MV
and Chaeyoung smiled at her + Mina smiled a bit back 
Mina and Chaeyoung is a combo that the fans really like







original post: here

1. Me too I criedㅠㅠㅠ

2. Even as another group's fan, this scene made me cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I don't know whyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I just chocked ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Both are so pretty and I seriously had no idea what relationship they had, but the whole scene was just so sad, I chocked...

4. I'm just so happy to see Mina smile ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I'm not a fan, so I always thought that the members were super close to each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Whenever Twice book hotel rooms, they always swap members so everyone is close

7. Hul, I'm not a Twice fan, but I find it so sad that Chaeyoung looked at Mina and smiled

8. Even Nayeon and Jihyo's scene made me cry ㅜㅜㅜ

9. What did they do to Chaeyoung's makeup, why do this to a pretty kid... ㅠㅠ

10. Chaeyoung really smiled so warmly ㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com