Monday, September 23, 2019

[theqoo] JANG BEOMJUN ASCENDS TO MELON #1




Bolbbalgan kept their #1 for 2 weeks and he cleanly surpassed them 

Congrats to Jang Beomjun raising in the charts

original post: here

1. Wow daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. The drama is f*cking fun and the OST are good too, but why did I not watch it? 

3. This song is just too good and all my family is watching that dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's fucking good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Beomjun-ahㅠㅠㅠ  It's already August, but I'm seriously still listening to your full album 

5. I've been listening to this song for a month, but it's seriously steadily raising again, I listen to it every time the weather is good

6. Wow but seriously I downloaded the song because it was doing so well in the charts

7. This song is seriously perfect for fallㅜㅜㅜ  F*cking good

8. Jang Beomjun is Jang Beomjun 

9. I listened to it for the first time today and it's seriously so good

10. The song is freaking good, the best song Jang Beomjun released


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com