Thursday, September 12, 2019

[enter-talk] KANG DANIEL REALLY SHOULDN'T OPEN HIS MOUTH (FT. PUN)

This is what he said during a fansign

"Is this 'What Are You Up To?''s fanchant?
I seriously didn't really know about fanchants
How can I say this? Even during my group promotion, I felt like this
when I hear it, I get embarrassed
(0.5 silence)
You know what I mean?
I get embarrassed and to be honest during the pre-recording, there were a lot of times where I would just laugh at the back
When I decide what kind of pose to make at the back, I just *expression of holding back his laughter* it's very... yes...

There was no distortion while typing (?)

Every time I hear the fanchants, rather than receiving strength,
I think that it's refreshing to give it other meaning"


The expression he made when saying that he was trying to hold back his laughter when hearing the fanchants

Then what does that make the fans who are supporting him to death?


post response:
[+2,598][-173]
original post: here

1. [+1,018, -17]
His fans are saying how this controversy is made-up but this story was not distorted one bit. He said that he was embarrassed when he heard the fanchants during his group promotions. Am I weird if I feel sad by hearing this? I seriously screamed their fanchants like crazy. It's seriously a wake up call hearing him say from his own mouth that it makes him embarrassed ㅌㅋㅋ..

2. [+747, -28]
In IPU, the fans are screaming the fanchants out loud because of how meaningful it is ㅌㅋㅋ  ah this is a f*cking turn off

3. [+635, -22]
But just what is there to report about this post? I saw the video and they didn't cut out any of the things he said before nor after that

4. [+470, -8]
But just what is there to report about this post? I saw the video and they didn't cut out any of the things he said before nor after that

5. [+421, -8]
Seriously, if he really thought of the fans, he wouldn't be able to say something like this

6. [+421, -8]
Shield what you can shield. He said from his own mouth that when the fans are shouting the fanchants, he feels embarrassed and laughs in secret. What more is there to say? Seriously, there are fans who got hurt by the comments and who are sad. What more do you want me to say?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  the fact that he's laughing at the fans in secret because he feels embarrassed is a turn off in itself~

7. [+380, -865]
He's not laughing at the fans because his values changed. He's just trying to express that he's shy. He's not saying this in a negative way. So I hope that you don't misunderstand him or get sad ㅜㅜ

8. [+362, -19]
Niel-ah, during the last concert, when we said "Wanna One, forever", "I love you, I love you", you felt embarrassed too? I seriously don't recognize who I used to love anymore.. I know that this kind of things are cringey too but I'm so upset that it makes me cry ㅋㅋㅋ  No matter if the weather is hot or cold or if we have a sore throat, we always vigorously cheer for you. Because we want to show others just how much of an amazing person you are, we scream the fanchants like crazy. We didn't memorize the fanchants and sang them because we are idiots.. You might feel this way but you saying it like this is even tarnishing our memories from the time you promoted in the group. I used to miss the feeling of hearing the group's fanchants from back then but I don't know how to feel anymore... I can't help but think of myself cheering for you endlessly while you laugh at me behind my back. Seriously, I really despise you.. The people are hating you here because of the words you said yourself. Do you know how miserable and sad I feel right now since I can't even refute the hate? You changed. I don't know if you changed or if you have always been like this anymore. I don't know if you are still the Kang Daniel that I loved so much back then anymore. I was watching your videos from the Wanna One days and I seriously don't know if the you now is the same anymore. Were you embarrassed when we were doing the fanchants for 'Hide and Seek' during the last concert? I just feel miserable because I can't help but have negative thoughts...

9. [+341, -742]
Even in Wanna One's Vlive, he always was thankful towards this fans' cheers. He just has a shy personality and easily gets embarrassed. He's not saying this in a bad way  He mentions how he's thankful for the fans' cheers all the time. Please don't view him badly...
"Do I hear the fanchants well on stage?
Yes, I can hear them well
Fanchants are really really...
Because of them, it gives us a lot of strength
For example...
Especially when the LED screen gets raised in front of us
Or when we are pre-recording, in that time, we are really close with Wannables right?
But fanchants gave me more strength than I imagined
It somehow boosts our morale?"

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL 'IS EVERYONE SPENDING THEIR CHUSEOK WELL'?

Title: Kang Daniel "is everyone spending their chuseok well-jihyo'? (T/N: boneshijyo = spending, journalist made a pun and wrote "boneshijihyo")

Look at the level of trash journalism

original post: here

1. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. F*cking burst out laughing at that pun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.  ㅋㅋㅋ daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

5. F*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋ

6. Is he crazy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. That pun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking funny

9. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋdid he take that pic just to write this post?

10. This is so wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com