Tuesday, September 17, 2019

[teen stories] WHAT IS THE MOST LEGENDARY PRODUCE DEBUT SONG?

Dream Girls VS Energetic VS La Vie En Rose VS Flash

Personally I think it's Energetic > La Vie En Rose > Flash > Dream Girls


post response:
[+30][-6]
original post: here

1. [+110, -14]
La Vie En Rose was seriously a f*cking well picked song, whether it's the choreography, or the clothing, or even the concept.. But just based on the song alone, it has to be Energetic

2. [+100, -5]
Energetic~~~

3. [+77, -1]
Let's all agree, it's not Dream Girls

4. [+27, -4]
La Vie En Rose was amazing, and I preferred Beautiful over Energetic. I seriously never had any expectations for Izone thinking they would release something like Dream Girls but the quality was so good I got shocked ㅋㅋ

5. [+25, -0]
To be honest, aside from Dream Girls, those songs are all above average

6. [+16, -1]
I don't care about them, but objectively speaking, it's Energetic

7. [+15, -0]
I'm feeling so energetic~

8. [+15, -1]
Song alone, Energetic. Choreography and concept, La Vie En Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com