Saturday, September 7, 2019

[theqoo] THE ACTRESS WHO COINED THE TERM "LEGENDARY/GLORY DAYS"

리즈시절 - Glory days/legendary days/Golden days it means when your visuals are at its peak













It's Son Yejin after appearing on "Summer Scent" 

original post: here

1. Unnie I love you 

2. The more I look at the pictures, the more I understand why she was legendary... 

3. Agree, even if the male lead was disgusting, I watched the drama just for the female lead;; 

4. No matter how high in your career you get, you'll never reach Son Yejin's level in Summer Scent

5. Wow seriously that style doesn't even look tacky even now

6. Acknowledged. Seriously she's really the definition of pretty like an angel, she's f*cking pretty and she's so innocent looking 

7. I still remember saving that gif when I was young and wanting to cry looking like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ  She's so pretty when she cries

8. Wow she's seriously so innocent looking an the way she cries is crazy 

9. How can someone look like that? 

10. At that time, no one was able to top her, she was the world's prettiest woman


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com