Saturday, September 7, 2019

[theqoo] TURN ON THE AC IN THE BUS DURING A RAINING DAY VS DON'T TURN ON

Image result for raining
(pic not included)

We're already dying of dampness, of course open it

VS

We're so cold from the rain, why open it?

original post: here

1. 111 It's so humid and hot, I need some fresh breeze, don't you feel sticky?

2. 111111 If you open it totally refreshes you

3. 1 Why won't you open it? If you're taking the bus in the humid weather, you feel like in a sauna box

4. 11 It's too humid, people who take the bus would know why

5. 1 If you're cold, just wear more clothes ^^

6. Obviously 1 f*ck me too I'm taking the bus and I'm cold, but the stickiness just disgusts me

7. Even the subways are freaking cold, but still 1

8. 111...It's not a life or death situation but I prefer when it's turned on

9. So I'm the onle #2.... I like that in the bus, you can change the direction of the AC so it's fine, but when the AC just hits you in the subway, it's just too cold. It's okay when they're a lot of people because of the heat, but if it's humid + AC you just die from the cold. Of course, I have my clothes too and even if I wear them, I still die from cold...

10. 1111 If you're that cold, just bring your own cardigan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com