Saturday, October 26, 2019

[enter-talk] JEONGYEONIE SHOT HER FIRST SOLO PICTORIAL

It's for Marie Claire's November issue









post response:
[+234][-46]
original post: here

1. [+52, -3]
She looks like a model, awesome

2. [+49, -3]
Her mindset is seriously good ㅠ
"Q: Is there a part of you that you want to keep even while living in a group?
A: My cleaning habits. Whether it's in the dorms or in the waiting rooms, I'm someone who cleans a lot since I don't like seeing messy things. Especially in the waiting room where a lof of people come and go. I think that this is like Twice's image. So I don't feel bad even if I'm the only one cleaning up. I think "I'll clean everything up quickly and my mind will be at peace". In terms of mindset, I want to keep working hard on everything I do. I want to do my best even for small performances. I really want to keep these parts of me."

3. [+19, -1]
Yoo Jeongyeon's physical is solid


4. [+19, 1]
She has deep thoughts so I guess that's why their the top idol group at such a young age?? Personally, I thought that her face looked like a those of Hong Kongese actresses so I liked her. I hope that I get so see her for a long time on TV

5. [+18, -2]
She's freaking pretty in real life

6. [+15, -0]
Jeongyeon sunbae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com