Saturday, October 26, 2019

[enter-talk] I CRIED WATCHING LOVELYZ



I've been watching all of their stages ever since their debut. I was seriously a bit worried before their stage started. But I knew that it was gonna be a good stage from the start so I felt relieved and started tearing up. I kept tearing up while watching their stage... I'm not that much of a fan and I also think that I'm oba for crying but I thought about how far they've come so that's why.

post response:
[+385][-160]
original post: here

1. [+131, -6]
I'm just so thankful that they did well. The cameo also felt like Lovelyz' current situation which broke my heart

2. [+130, -9]
Me too... I really liked the stage this time

3. [+115, -8]
Today's stage was something new once again both for the concept and the performance. I'm so dumbfounded at the people who don't know girl groups and who say that innocent and cute concepts are all the same ㅋㅋ Also, it's ridiculous that people are saying that this is just your typical Lovelyz stage

4. [+58, -6]
It's true that their Sixth Sense stage was bad. But can you really only look at that stage and say that they can't pull off charismatic songs? The original song is just too much of a wall that's why ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that they can pull off a more mildy sexy song so people who judge them because of Sixth Sense are too much. Also, I listen to Daydream a lot so it's a shame that they didn't pick that song ㅠㅠ I personally think that it's their best side track

5. [+47, -6]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the downvotes. You can tell people's intention right away. People are not criticizing Lovelyz for doing a bad stage, they are just bashing them because they hate them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ today's stage was definitely not a stage that's worth the hate


[enter-talk] MIJOO IS SERIOUSLY FREAKING PRETTY ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Her face is so f*cking my style... freaking pretty

post response:
[+166][89]
original post: here

1. [+40, -4]
Mijoo is freaking pretty

2. [+29, -5]
I'm joining her fandom today

3. [+27, -1]
Seriously, she looks like the main character of a high-teen movie


4. [+24, -5]
Seriously queen Mijoo


5. [+20, -1]
Look at the downvotes; do you hate it when people call Mijoo pretty? KKKK losers

6. [+14, -0]
God

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com