Saturday, October 26, 2019

[enter-talk] THE KRYSTAL-SULLI COMBINATION FOR REAL..

They were just the legend of idols










If you were following idols back then, they you'd know that everyone agreed that this combination was insane
Not just their faces but their auras...
Their concepts also played a part, Min Heejin poured her soul into them


post response:
[+316][-4]
original post: here

1. [+106, -3]
The classic cold beauty and warm beauty... people fought so much back then over who's prettier between Krystal and Sulli ㅋㅋ Looking at it now, they were both differently pretty. Krystal is your standard beauty while Sulli has that freshness that cannot be achieved through plastic surgery. I still can't believe that Sulli left us ㅠㅠㅠ She has so pretty, tall, rich and popular, she had everything, so it makes me think about how hard she had it ㅠㅠㅠ.... I hope she rests in peace....

2. [+89, -4]
That's what Min Heejin said.... that after Sulli left, the visual member left so it was hard to maintain the concept.... of course, Krystal was the center but they needed Sulli.

3. [+50, -0]
Their visual harmony aside, I found their interactions so pretty, lively and innocent so I liked them..

4. [+46, -0]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Heejin poured her soul into their concepts.. Shadow was also f*cking awesome. I've always been unable to think about Sulli aging, so it seems like she'll forever remain in my mind as the young Jinri. I miss her

5. [+46, -0]
I f*cking liked the 94-line female idols. Their Christmas stage was nice too


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com