Sunday, October 13, 2019

[enter-talk] JUNGKOOK'S DAEBAK FACE AT THE SAUDI CONCERT TODAY

Crazyㅇㅇ I got struck by Jungkook's long  hair ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ























Conclusion: Jungkook is both pretty and handsome

post response:
[+934][-452]
original post: here

1. [+290, -33]
He's seriously the definition of handsome and pretty. I've never seen anyone else pulling off this hair but it seriously fits him well


2. [+254, -30]
I hope that Jungkook keeps this hair for the next comeback because I don't think that we'll get to see a combination of this visual with this hair any time afterwards ㅠㅠ His bob cut today will not be forgotten by me


3. [+214, -16]
This picture straight up reminds me of an actor but I can't put my finger on which actor


4. [+105, -9]
The haters now are all fuming because they thought that since Jungkook grew his hair out and got tattoos, that his popularity would go down. But instead, he created an even bigger buzz and they are all going crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you go check Insta or Twitter, everyone's going crazy around the world because of Jungkookㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+78, -2]
Seriously handsome, I find Jungkook the handsomest in Bangtan

6. [+77, -7]
If you hate guys with long hair, then go find someone with short hair and fangirl on them you crazies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com