Sunday, October 13, 2019

[theqoo] X1 WHO ARE IN THE MIDST OF THEIR CONTROVERSY, DO YOU WANT THEM TO : DISBAND, CHANGE MEMBERS OR KEEP THE MEMBERS?


"Police, Produce X, confirmed rigged votes.. They changed the final line up"

original post: here

1. Just disband, what's the point of promoting them acting like they got there fairly?

2. Change members

3. Disband cleanly, this is the best decision

4. Change members or disband

5. Disband them and give me back my 100won f*ck

6. Disband Fromis9, Izone and X1

7. The members who were unfairly removed would gain nothing from their disbandment. Just change the members

8. If they disband, the members who actually made to the debut lineup will be the ones suffering here and this is my problem... They should change members and those members should also sue the company..

9. If they keep the members, they will promote with the "rigged group" tag until the end of their promotions, so they should just change the members. I think this would be good for everyone

10. I have my bias in the group so I wish they just change the members, i want to see what they can achieve in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com