Sunday, October 13, 2019

[enter-talk] WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU GET MARRIED TO Vㄷㄷㄷ



"'I will retire at 40 y.o and dedicate my life to my wife'
BTS V shares his romantic retirement plan"

Isn't he crazy?.......... I saw this and started thinking about what his wife will get to see if she marries him...



V lying next to her while flirting with his eyes....


V video-chatting with her outside..


V going to the mart with a cap on the weekends as soon as he opens his eyes...


V playing with puppies...


V wearing pajamas on Christmas day...


Going to the amusement park with V and eating churros...


V saying sorry and doing aegyo when his wife gets mad..


Going on vacation with V...


V working and cherishing his kid.........



post response:
[+1,677][-87]
original post: here

1. [+380, -12]
The girl who gets to marry V must have saved the universe in her past life

2. [+319, -9]
If you meet a guy like V, I feel like even if you guys fought, it would get resolved right away

3. [+261, -9]
This is not realistic, but a boyfriend gif...


4. [+86, -2]
Who will be the girl who will end up taking V... F*ck, if won't be me right? ㅠㅜㅜ


5. [+83, -2]
This was an interview made in 2013.. Please don't make me sadㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+83, -1]
Wow this is f*cking romantic but it kinda makes me sad. If he retires, I won't be able to see him on TV anymore... Thinking about this makes me a bit sad. I hope that he gets to promote with his group or individually like celebrities such as Ha Jungwoo and Gong Yoo who are around 40 :) But where did he say this??

7. [+82, -1]
V watching TV in the living room ㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com