Sunday, October 27, 2019

[enter-talk] MONSTA X WONHO RELEASED HIS NEW APOLOGY


Hello. This is MONSTA X’s Wonho.
I would like to sincerely apologize to the fans and anyone who might have been hurt by my thoughtless words at the March fan sign event.
I did not think about whether what I said could do harm to the Me Too movement and could potentially cause more suffering to the victims, and I disappointed and hurt many people due to my thoughtless actions and words. Looking back on it now, I don’t know how I could say something so ignorant. I am continuing to reflect deeply on this.
It pains me to think that I could have disappointed my fans, who have always energized me and became my source strength, due to my behavior. Through this, I have realized that I could potentially cause harm to people due to my careless actions.
I will look back on this and reflect upon the past so that I can be more careful with my words and actions in the future. I will learn more about the areas in which I like, correct my morals, and show a mature side of me. I promise to become a Wonho who works hard. One again, I am very sorry.
cr. koreaboo

Yesterday, Starship released one and today Wonho wrote in his fancafe

post response:
[+111][-26]
original post:here
1. [+69, -13]
Yeah, the thing is that this issue will not end with them releasing an apology, but this is the apology among all the apologies I've read that goes most straight to the point, is it because I haven't read a lot..

2. [+56, -5]
? Do people think that just because they apologized we can't swear at them anymore?

3. [+48, -1]
Wonwo wrote it, but I don't know for Minhyuk. It's ambiguous

4. [+30, -0]
I hope the fans stop swearing at us. I'm another group's fan and I found Monsta X likable because they're funny and I have a lot of Monsta X friends around us and all of them requested Monsta X for an apology. The I-roaches are all saying things like "It's okay even if you don't apologize" this is such bullsh*t, please know that almost all Korean fans requested for an apology

5. [+28, -13]
His mind is already corrupted... You can't change people just by writing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com