Sunday, October 27, 2019

[enter-talk] SONG HYUNGJOON'S LAMINATION IS REALLY SHOCKING *GRAPHIC*

This is about Song Hyungjoon's lamination here

But lamination is seriously so bad for you, he's so young, why would he do lamination? he should've just put on braces..


+ In case people don't know about lamination, I will explain it
First of all, they will shave off almost all your tooth and only leave a little bit, after that, they will put on a fake tooth over it but the fact that they shave off all your tooth is really bad
Lamination is also semi permanent, so there are instances where the new tooth would fall out
The side effects include cyanide, neuropathy, etc.


post response:
[+270][-16]
original post: here

1. [+176, -1]
Seriously looking at those make me realize that idols are just commodities to companies

2. [+119, -1]
To be honest you shouldn't do this when you're so young, it'll become such a pain when he grows up

3. [+91, -2]
Instead, since he's still young, he should've just worn braces.... Song Hyungjoon is supposed to be at an age where people are prettying him instead

4. [+62, -0]
Kang Yumi (?) said in her Youtube video that if she could go back in time, she would've never done lamination?? She said to avoid lamination at all costㅠㅠ

5. [+54, -3]
I broke my tooth, so I had to laminate by front teeth because I couldn't help it, but I hate the fact that it doesn't match the thickness and the touch feel of my other teeth ㅠㅠ  But I wonder if he did it because he wants it? Or they made him do it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com