Monday, October 7, 2019

ptheqoo] AHN JAEHYUN AND OH YEONSEO TOGETHER AT THE SCRIPT READING OF THEIR DRAMA TODAY



"Defective human beings"

original post: here

1. Only watching for Ahn Jaehyun 

2. Wow Oh Yeonseo is f*cking pretty 

3. Oh... I like this chemistry already, but I'm not looking forward to the acting 

4. Ahn Jaehyun fighting! Oh Yeonseo find strength too 

5. I hope the drama hits daebak for both of them 

6. Fighting to both of them, I hope they will succeed as much as they suffered

7. So is Goo Hyesun not apologizing to Oh Yeonseo?ㅋㅋ

8. Oh Yeonseo is f*cking pretty... They both have visuals that are no jokeㅠㅠ

9. Oh Yeonseo looks so good with black hair

10. Their faces are freaking fun to look at... But I hope the content will be fun too 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com