Monday, October 7, 2019

[theqoo] IF THEIR SHOWS DATES WERE OVERLAPPING WHICH ONE WOULD YOU ATTEND?






1. Taeyeon




2. IU

(more videos in original link)

original post: here

1. Obviously IU

2. This is f*cking agonizing but since I have no money I won't be able to attend both ^^

3. I don't really know IU's songs so I'll go to Taeyeon's

4. I really enjoy IU's b-side tracks, so I want to go to hersㅋㅋ

5. Taeyeon's songs are more my style, so Taeyeon. This made me want to listen to Time Lapseㅋㅋㅋ

6. Obviously Taeyeonㅠㅠ  I really like IU too, but Taeyeon's songs are just freaking good

7. Going to IU's concert is on my bucket list. She's having a concert in Busan this time, I must go ㅠㅠ

8. IUㅠㅠㅠ I watched Hotel Del Luna and totally became her fan... I want to go to her concert too, but I've never been. I f*cking want to go ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. IU's concerts always make me curious, so I go watch her every year

10. Obviously IU, you can't even compare

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com