Tuesday, October 8, 2019

[theqoo] I'M A 06'ER AND I ALREADY FEEL OLD..

"I'm a 06'er and I already feel old..."

Boohoo on Youtube, PANN, Tik Tok, Facebook and even Instagram, everyone are 07'er, 08'er and 09'er now... What's worse is that there are so many kids who are born in 10's...ㅜㅜ I thought I'd forever be a baby but I'm already a middle schooler and in a few years only I'll be a highschooler, and become an adult... ㅠㅠ I'm not even a maknae among teens anymore... Am I weird for being comfortable thinking I'm still young?ㅠㅠ Furthermore, the chodings are all wearing full makeup, are dating and drinking and smoking, damn even I've never tried once... What was I saying... I've said too much ㅠㅠ

- Shut up
- What bullcr*p is this middle school saying
- How old are 06'er... 14 y'o??

original post: here

1. What is this sh*t post? You said stuff like that go viral nowadays? F*ck 

2. What's a 술담?(t/n: slang for drinking and smoking) You're telling me that babies drink now???

3. What's a ㅈㄱ? (t/n: it means damn it)

4. What am I reading??

5. Please tell me this is a fake post.... Otherwise they must be really crazy.. 

6. F*ck I don't even know how old are 06'ers anymore

7. I'm a 96'er and this kid is 06'er we're 10 years apart.. 

8. Are you sure she's not born in 1906?

9. Even I feel old as a 00'er 

10. 14 y'o... Sigh auntie have you been eating well?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com