Monday, October 21, 2019

[theqoo] THE MOST HIT OR MISS CHOREOGRAPHY FROM SM













It's not because of those choreography but because the moves are really dangerous, especially the ones by Tony Testa
A lot of fans are actually against the fact that those choreography are used to show off about how their groups can pull off hard dances
On the other hand, other fans love those choreography because thanks to those impactful moments, they're able to create media talk with it

original post: here

1. The tree of life from Wolf is still amazing even when I look at it now

2. Sherlock was f*cking good, the choreography opened a new world

3. Wolf, Sherlock and Overdose are good

4. It's true that they look cool, but I feel so bad because they look so tired doing it 

5. It's way too dangerous

6. How can people find it bad? They look so unique and cool, and it's nice that they're experimenting with new thigns

7. I really liked the fact that Cherry Bomb was so intricate and cool at the same time, but I really want them to remove those dangerous parts

8. Sherlock and Wolf were f*cking good, they're the wall, I like this choreographer

9. I feel like those choreography are good for the moment they're made, but I hope that in the future when the groups become older, they stop doing those

10. I feel like their bodies will have it so hard with those dances so it's so so. Especially NCT, if they hurt themselves while falling down, what are they going to do?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com