Monday, October 21, 2019

[teens stories] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S SCARED WHEN I SEE A GROUP OF GUYS?...



"Whether it be eating, sleeping or playing, I never slack off. I always do my best"


Even if they just look like nerds, if they are more than 2 together, I seriously can't even look at them in the eyes ㅋㅋ.. I feel like they would just look at me and bash my looks among themselves... Also, this is random but at night, whether he's a male student or a grandpa, they all look scary to me. I would walk around with my fists tight and keep my distance from them. I would try to evade them as I walk.. It's not that I hate men but am I the only one who's like that?

post response:
[+787][-32]
original post: here

1. [+227, -4]
Agree, especially when they are together and in a bad mood

2. [+160, -6]
When you go outside and see a group of guys, there's always that one guy wearing the Nike windbreaker, one wearing a Nike cap and one with jogger pants, agree? These kind of kids are freaking scary. The smell of cigarettes around them is also solid ;;;

3. [+113, -1]
For me, if they are taller than me and are in a group, no matter how much of a nerd they look, they look scary

4. [+61, -12]
They indeed look scary... Hannams' impressions are just... too ugly and rotten so they are scary

5. [+53, 0]
Guys are like that too. When I'm alone and there's a group of guys, I would just avoid them. Even if they are a group of nerds, I don't want to get close to them. Also, when they are standing from afar, I can't tell if they are a group of nerds or douche bags so..

6. [+50, 0]
For me, there was a guy from a group who said "Yeah, she looks like a XXX ^^", and I f*cking cried and since then, I've been traumatized ㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com