Monday, October 21, 2019

[enter-talk] THE CURRENT WHEREABOUT OF XIUMIN IN THE ARMY IS DAEBAK




post response:
[+587][-34]
original post: here

1. [+218, -3]
Wow but this is impressive. How can he be so baby-faced? It feels like every year, only his clothes are changing but his face looks the same... I'm jealous

2. [+196, -4]
Seriously interesting. I'm a fan of another group but Xiumin always looks the same. Every time a post about him gets uploaded, I think "did he age this time?" and it turns out that he just never ages...

3. [+161, -5]
Look at the hairs of his eyebrows.. I'm so jealous

4. [+99, -1]
Xiumin is the most baby-faced of the current idols

5. [+92, -1]
This was 4 years ago... I would believe it if you told me that it was taken 4 seconds ago


6. [+61, 0]
He seriously has a baby face. How can his face be 31 y.o in one month and a half...??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com