Tuesday, October 15, 2019

[theqoo] TVXQ RIGHT NOW






They're doing a live broadcast...
Seems like they couldn't get rid of the overseas schedules

original post: here

1. Yesterday, seeing their faces when they were leaving the country just damn... They weren't able to get rid of those Japanese appearance 2 years ago, and I remember them looking so bad back then, and this time again just damn it.. SM is deaf

2. They've seen Sulli grow since she was still a babyㅠㅠㅠ  Sigh my heart hurt so much when I saw them on live broadcast, just imagine how her coworkers must've feltㅠㅠㅠ  Everyone must've felt so sh*tty but I really hope their company would give them some therapy..

3. I really hope they would be able to rest after this promotionㅜㅜ  They look so tired, I'm so upset ㅜㅜ 

4. They did it when it happened with Jonghyun, those 2 were sent to do a concert and you could see they persevered while clenching their teeth.. You can't blame anyone here, you can't just cancel a live appearance on an overseas program, this was just a helpless situation and my heart just hurts. On one end, I commend them and respect them for doing this, but on the other end, I just feel so bad... I just want to hug them ㅠㅠㅠ

5. They seriously look so out of it ....ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. SM should urgently give their artists mental care programsㅠㅠ

7.
It's clearly obvious if you just look at the picutre here
They were able to control their expressions most of the time, but whenever the camera was far away, they just looked soulless ㅠㅠ

8. No matter how hard I try, I still can't understand why they just wouldn't cancel those overseas schedules

9. This reminds me of back then with Jonghyun when they were also sent on an overseas schedule and they looked like that.. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. I just suddenly got reminded that Sulli and TVXQ shot a drama together when she was still a babyㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com