Thursday, November 14, 2019

[enter-talk] LEE DAEHWI "REGARDING PRODUCE RIGGING CONTROVERSY, I FEEL SORRY THAT THE TRAINEES' EFFORT WAS CLOUDED"


post response:
[+60][-10]
original post: here
1. [+117, -64]
Daehwi-yah, even season 2 was rigged so just shut up

2. [+105, -18]
No but f*ck you expect him to say "I can't say anything since my season was also rigged"? It was a press conference, of course he will give the most harmless answerㅋㅋ

3. [+71, -60]
To be honest, back then I went "Huh? Why is he being called out?" He's the one who seemed the most suspicious to me 

4. [+48, -0]
No but what do you expect him to say in a situation like that? It's not like he said that when it was revealed that season 1 and season 2 was rigged, isn't he just giving the best answer possible here? You expect him to just say "Me too I'm worried that I was rigged in?"

5. [+23, -2]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He just did his best to give a clean answer to the journalist who asked the question, why are people swearing at him?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com