Thursday, November 14, 2019

[enter-talk] MOMO TAKING A JAB AT HATE COMMENTER TODAY

Momo: There are a lot of people in the comments saying good words, but aren't there a lot of people saying weird things too? But it's okay, it's fun. So there are people like that too~ Since people in this world are so diversified

Jihyo: If you hate it, I can't understand why you come all this way to leave comments

Momo: Because they're jealous

post response:
[+529][-49]
original post: here

1. [+97, -9]
ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Freaking refreshing

2. [+67, -8]
Momo is cute...

3. [+61, -9]
I really like her mindset!!!! I'm another group's fan, but I like that Twice is always hard working

4. [+34, -43]
Momo-yah have some shame, stop being an idol and just be a dancerㅋㅋ  It's been 5 years already, I guess it's a gift to be this whiny and tone deaf ㅋㅋ

5. [+34, -7]
F*cking agree, haters only leave those comments because of their low self esteemㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -0]
I really hope celebrities stop pretending they didn't see or hold back when they read hate comments. They're people too, how can they endure everything?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com