Thursday, November 14, 2019

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY KANG DONGWON GOT DUMPED BY HIS GIRLFRIEND



During a past interview, he shared about why he got dumped by his girlfriend


Q. This might be a bit of a blunt question, but have you ever cried because of love?
A. I have. During my 2nd year at the university


Q. Did you get dumped? (laughs)
A. Yes (laughs)


Q. What kind of woman would reject Kang Dongwon-sshi? (laughs)
A. At that time, I didn't know anything so I was obsessive and tormenting her. So that's why it ended up like that. She was from an all-girls high school. She wasn't at the age to be taking in my obsessive behaviour

<Content about his obsessive behaviour at that time>

"If my girlfriend brought a new thing with her, I would say 'why didn't you ask me to buy it for you? I wanted to buy it for you.. Next time, make sure to ask me!'"


"When school was over, I would call her and ask 'should I take you home? Can't I bring you home?! I'll bring you home... tell me to bring you home...!'"


I don't know if it's just his habit but in another interview he said that when his other girlfriend had a get-together with her work people, he would wait for her and would always bring her home, so her girlfriend felt like he was too burdensome and ended up breaking up with him again ㅠ


Kang Dongwon says that he's the type of guy to mostly get dumped by others ㅠㅜ

post response:
[+852][-9]
original post: here

1. [+532, -3]
They started dating when they were both in high school and he was still  seeing her when he went to university. Everyone, don't misunderstand!

2. [+288, -2]
No but, looking at his pictures while scrolling down will just make people lose their focusㅡㅡㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+229, -19]
To be honest, it's because he's her boyfriend that people think that he's cool. Try thinking about your husband acting like this and it's f*cking creepy. This habit can't be fixed. When you're just dating, it's all lovey dovey so there are girls who like it but once you get married, this kind of men are just a turn off

4. [+173, -3]
Is it because he's Kang Dongwon? It feels like I'm reading some online novel

5. [+130, -1]
They met when they were 17 and 19 and dated until they were 19 and 21ㅇㅇ

6. [+85, -4]
Wow f*ck. If Kang Dongwon acted like this with be, I'd be so happy, I'd die.....ㅜㅜ

7. [+55, -4]
I like obsessive behaviours like this though

8. [+46, -5]
Ah I'm seriously jealous of his girlfriend


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com