Monday, November 4, 2019

[enter-talk] VICTON IS CRAZY;;

They charted in at 51.... ㄷㄷ




post response:
[+360][-48]
original post: here

1. [+94, -9]
Victon, congrats on charting in for the first time on Melon!!!!

2. [+91, -3]
I'm not their fan but I find them likable.... I don't have any singers to fangirl on anymore so I'm streaming Victon's song


3. [+84, 5]
I didn't stream but I really wish that Victon hits bit,,

4. [+41, -1]
No butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find this so funny. I thought that their flame would die down at 8 but turns out that everyone went to see the showcase.... as soon as the showcase ended, their flame was back up

5. [+35, 0]
They would do way better if not for those artists manipulating the charts

6. [+3,1 -1]
It's thanks to Produce. Only 2 Victon members went on the show, but I honestly feel like if 2 more members came on Produce, they would've been able to chart within the top 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com