Wednesday, November 27, 2019

[theqoo] BTS RELATED HASHTAG TRENDING #1 WORLDWIDE




















original post: here

1. I can understand both sides...

2. But the odd thing is that BTS subs everything usually? So what are they talking about?

3. But don't their official content all get subbed?

4. I thought they did sub everything in English? But if they're this popular overseas, aren't they supposed to sub their content?

5. Me too I was a bit disappointed they didn't have an English version for the Army kit, but this time, they made the DVD in English, and people were complaining there was no Portuguese subs, which I didn't understand. So you're telling me if they do a concert in Brazil, it should be in Portugal, then in German in they do a concert in Germany and Thai for Thailand?

6. Damn... Even other Youtubers would find ways to sub their videos, but you're telling me they can't with over 100 employees? ㅎㅎㅎ

7. Must they..? When I fangirl on overseas artists, I try hard to learn English so I can talk with other countries' fans and I've never went to their company to ask for stuff like this

8. I'm surprised. Whenever I fangirl on other countries' content, I just search for subs myself, I never went as far as requesting the company for official subsㅋㅋㅋ  Is this something only happening to KPOP fans?

9. Where did the money they earned from all those fans go?ㅋㅋ  Can't they at least do that for the fans?

10. Why must they charge for subs if their content is free?? Why,,,??? Foreign celebrities all have subs in their videos no??? This is such a shame




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com