Wednesday, November 27, 2019

[naver] BANGTAN'S JIN ARRIVING IN THE COUNTRY AFTER TAKING A PRIVATE JET






Yesterday, BTS' Jin returned to Korea after taking a private jet
It's true that he's worldwide handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ















post response:
[+1,141][-43]
original post: here

1. [+215, -5]
Seriously f*cking handsome

2. [+156, -7]
Seriously, after seeing his arrival pictures, I got up, bowed towards my phone and almost dropped my phone on my head. I even imagined my phone smashing my head.. sigh.. he's too dangerous for my heart

"You look too pretty to be living in this rough world"

3. [+123, -4]
Freaking handsome

4. [+73, 0]
He's a pretty handsome idol but his mentality is not like that of an idol. Actually, all of Bangtan seem to be ike that but Jin more. When he goes on broadcast, he makes a lot of dad jokes and whatnot and it seems like he's very easy to befriend with. And when you see pictures of him like this, his aura is no joke... I don't think that I'll be able to even look at him in the eyes because he's so handsome

5. [+67, -1]
He's the only one who never wears masks and I like how he returned with his face uncovered. He knows that he's handsome too so there's nothing to hide

6. [+63, 0]
Humble

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com