Wednesday, November 27, 2019

[theqoo] GOO HARA'S OPPA UPLOADED THEIR CONVERSATIONS



Oppa: please, oppa has a favor to ask you.. don't think about anything negative, don't get sick, take care of your health, and when time passes, you can get married and have a child. You still have time so I hope you live for a long time.. When you're sad, cry at your heart's content.. I don't know if you can put everything behind but... I love you our dongsaeng

Goo Hara (Katalk name = my dongsaeng <3): I love you oppa
- Don't worry

Oppa: Just how sad must you be? ㅜㅜ Oppa's heart is also torn apart and it's killing me. Eat delicious things in Japan, fighting


Oppa: I'll bring you something delicious tomorrow~

Goo Hara: Oki

Since her oppa is a commoner, I'll just mosaic him out ㅠㅠ She really had a good relationship with her oppa ㅠ

original post: here

1. Ah I'm crying ㅜㅜ

2. Hara-yah, I'm so sad ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜyou were shinning ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. Is it because I grew up with her and that she was a celebrity that I liked a lot or... it feels like someone I personally know passed away.. I've been feeling distracted for the past few days.. ㅠㅠHara-yah, I hope that you are living a simple and easy life in the skies... I'll miss you a lot..

4. She doesn't have anyone else but her oppa in her family, looks like it was hard for them to meet ㅠㅠthis is so sad..

5. She was such a nice person.....

6. Ha ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Ha ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ To think that she only had her oppa in her family.. Hara-yah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't imagine how her oppa must be feeling to be sending away his dongsaeng that he loves... I hope he recovers well.. ㅠㅠ

8. Hara-yah.. ㅠㅠ Hara's oppa is still young so I hope that he doesn't feel too tormented.. ㅠㅠ I have brothers and sisters so I can understand his pain... our pretty and lovely Hara, I'll remember you forever

9. I hope that her oppa finds strength... Hara-yah, I hope that you're in a better place

10. Ah this is so sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI hope that Hara and her oppa find happiness.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com