Monday, November 11, 2019

[theqoo] "THE TRENDY VARIETY MAN" LEE JINHYUK, CHALLENGING HIMSELF TO ACTING... CAST IN "THE WAY HE REMEMBERS"


UP10TION’s Lee Jin Hyuk has been cast in MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama called “The Way He Remembers” (literal title)!
Lee Jin Hyuk, who recently dropped his first solo album, has been cast in a supporting role in the drama, which is about an anchor who has hyperthymesia and can recall the vast majority of his life in vivid detail.
The anchor, Lee Jung Hoon, crosses paths with a top actress named Yeo Ha Jin, who doesn’t remember the most important moments of her life and lives passionately in the present.
Actress Moon Ga Young has confirmed for the role of Yeo Ha Jin, while Kim Dong Wook is currently in talks for the leading role of Lee Jung Hoon.
The drama is slated to air in March 2020.
Cr. Soompi

original post: here

1. Why are people calling him a beneficiary? You guys are f*cking annoyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I find him so likable, if the drama is fun, I'm watching for sure!

3. People really don't read until the end of the articleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It says clearly the names of the male and female lead, but I still see comments like "is he lead worthy?" as if he's really the lead

4. I didn't watch ProduceX but I only know him from the showㅋㅋㅋ  Rather than making a fuss over the rigged votes, he's doing way better for being eliminated

5. Seeing how he's getting to play lead roles.. He's the real beneficiary of Produce X

6. I saw a good article about Jinhyuk so I clicked in being all excited but those f*cking comments... You guys are such b*chesㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's debuting as a solo and working his hardest, so must you click in all his article and f*cking sh*t on him? The delusion is real ㅋㅋ

7. I find him so likable because I see him a lot nowadays, fighting 

8. I didn't watch Produce but I see him so much on variety shows nowadays? He looks like he has a lot of different talents on variety shows

9. Looks like anyone can go into acting nowadays

10. I'm not a fan, but looking at comments here, you guys really don't read the article even when all the information is here.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you don't want to read, just keep your opinion to yourself


[naver] ] "THE TRENDY VARIETY MAN" LEE JINHYUK, CHALLENGING HIMSELF TO ACTING...  CAST IN "THE WAY HE REMEMBERS"


original post: here

1. [+600, -77]
Hul!!!! Stage master, womanizer and now actor ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ as expected, if I trust oppa, I can fangirl happilyㅠㅠ King-god-prince sun-god, I'll support you. I'm so looking forward to this

2. [+355, -29]
Daaaebak!!!!!!! Jinhyukah!!!!!! @@

3. [+315, -32]
Daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠ will he become the national boyfriend?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ sun-god, you're so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+261, -15]
I was looking forward to this because of Kim Dongwook, but now even Lee Jinhyuk is appearing...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ when is March coming...

5. [+262, -17]
Crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lee Jinhyuk is the best, do everything you want our Jinhyukie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com