Monday, November 11, 2019

[theqoo] WHEN THE BTS FANDOM IS IN A FURRY

1. They start buying albums
They raised the album from top 700 to top 2 on US Itunes

Right now the album are all raising from the charts


UK Itunes








Sweden
Singapore
Indonesia
Saudi
Malaysia
Phillipines
Brazil
Kazakhstan
Italia
In total #1 in 21 countries

Denmark
Mexico
Thailand
#2

Canada
Jordan
#3

Ireland
Finland
Bahrain
Brunei
Bolivia
#4

Australia
France
#5

Austria
#9


2. They're listening to Cypher
This is supposed to be a diss track to all hater, they always listen to Cypher whenever they're mad

The reason why they're mad is because of the award show today 

original post: here


1. We don't call them I-lovelies for no reason

2. Hul they're so cool

3. They're now #1 in France too, I love you global Army !!!!

4. I'm also buying their season greeting now, let's go up together I-Lovelies!!!!!!!!

5. I got so mad at the award showㅠㅠ  But still, I get comforted knowing that so many Army from all over the world is feeling the same way I did and continuing to show support ot BTS...

6. They're amazing for showing their fighting power by streaming the songs and listening to cypher

7. Hehehehehe me too I listen to cypher whenever I want to vent my anger

8. Even when they announce a surprise comeback it's hard to achieve a #1 in all countries like thatㄷㄷ

9. They're not even coming back but it feels like a comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Wow talk about a constructive way to vent their angerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com