Tuesday, December 24, 2019

[enter-talk] WRITE DOWN YOUR FAVORITE SONG FROM YOUR BIAS


For me it's "Thank You"... I still can't forget... The choreography is just so beautiful... And there's this part where Jun and Hoshi have that looks like a flower, it's freaking pretty but I couldn't find a gif..

post response:
[+41][-1]
original post: here

1. [+41, -4]
Choreography-wise, for EXO it's The Eve... Taking everything into consideration, Love Me Right

2. [+33, -7]
BTS it's hard to pick between Fire, DNA and Mic Drop... Anyways, this is what I picked

3. [+26, -4]
BTS' Dionysus is so sexy. The stage just sways my heart, and the ending cut.. It's just ah... Is that a statue or a photoshoot ah...

4. [+18, -0]
Cherry Bomb's choreography can't be forgotten + Boss

5. [+13, -1]
My bias is EXO and for me it's Kokobop and Monsterㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+13, -0]
Save Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com