Tuesday, December 24, 2019

[naver] FT ISLAND SONG SEUNGHYUN, FEELINGS OF QUITTING THE GROUP "I WAS EXHAUSTED... I TOOK MY COURAGE"





T/N: SNS post is paraphrased

FNC announced that Song Seunghyun will be terminating his activities with the group on December 31st.

He decided to concentrate on his activities as an actor. Song Seunghyun left a long post on his SNS saying "I was truly happy, I'm so sorry. There was a lot of conflicting things happening in the team lately. Sad days, good days, I think that there were many moments where my feelings were mixed up. [...]

At some point, the pressure and tension in my mind changed and it started to slowly eating me out. My body and mind were already exhausted and I ended up looking back at myself surrounded by anxiety and loneliness. [...]

I'm gonna take a bit of courage and I'm gonna look back for the Song Seunghyun that I am. Instead of looking back at myself who was filled with greed to realize my dreams regarding my career, I'm gonna look for the original me, touching the places where it hurt, embrace it and recharge myself. I made this decision after thinking through it and trying to do this only for myself for once. [...]

At last, Hongki-hyung, Minhwanie, Jaejinie-hyung, and our leader hyung who's far away, we really worked hard! I think that we fought well. I believe that you will become an even cooler team in the future. I will never forget any moment. Thank you for the memories."


FNC's statement (cr. Soompi):

"Hello, this is FNC Entertainment.

Our agency recently renewed our contracts with Lee Hong Ki, Lee Jae Jin, and Choi Min Hwan of FTISLAND.

Regarding the direction of the group, we will speak with the members after all of them complete their mandatory military service. We will do our best to support the FTISLAND members so that they can continue to make music and partake in a variety of fields that bring out their individual strengths.

Member Song Seung Hyun will be ending his activities with the group when his exclusive contract ends on December 31. Song Seung Hyun, who has also pursued an acting career through plays, musicals, short films, and web dramas on top of his activities as FTISLAND, has decided to focus primarily on his activities as an actor following the end of his contract.

This decision was made after long and deep discussions with not only our agency, but the other members as well. Our agency and the members respect the difficult choice made by Song Seung Hyun, and we ask that you give your warm support and encouragement to Song Seung Hyun, who has been with us for the past 11 years.

Thank you."

original post: here

1. [+2,640, -122]
Anyone who sees this and upvotes this will hit daebak in 2020 and all your family will live a long life. But if you just scroll past this or downvote this, someone in your family will get a fatal sickness or cancer and you will be unhappy in 2020

2. [+1,110, -52]
I can't believe he mentioned a sex offender who's liable for actual r*pe victims

3. [+894, -36]
"Leader hyung who's far away"ㅋㅋㅋ even a r*pist is our hyung~~

4. [+806, -47]
No matter how close they were, I can't believe that he mentioned sex offender Choi Jonghoon.. I don't think that this is right!

5. [+411, -16]
I think that no matter how many years they've spent together, he wouldn't have wanted to mention a sex offender

6. [+103, -2]
Looks like he's not cutting him off after seeing him say "our hyung who's far away", geez..ㅋ

7. [+95, -6]
He shouldn't have mentioned his hyung... it's the least he can do after knowing what that man did...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com