Tuesday, December 24, 2019

[theqoo] APRIL JINSOL'S INSTAGRAM STORY...ㅠ

"Whenever I wear a short outfit, or some tight outfit when dancing or walking, or even jumping,
don't make a gif out of it by replaying (the scenes) slowly on purpose
Please stop it
Whenever I search my name, I find numerous stuff coming out all the time and I hate it"

original post: here

1. It's not because you can't do it when they're minors, you just can't do it to anyone. Just don't consume those gifs... Even if I'm not her, I get annoyed when I search stuff and those are the only related terms that comes out. Imagine how she feels when it's herself  She's cool for saying it boldly that she hates it

2. Wow looking at the comments, it makes me want to vomit.. I know how ti feels to be a female idol

3. So many crazy f*ckers out there, and so many crazy f*ckers consuming those stuff too, I hope the company does something about it and punish those people

4. No but... She's still a minor, why are there so many crazy perverts... Stop with your sexual harassment you f*ckers

5. Me too, my bias are female idols and they have so many of these I'm so disgustedㅜㅜ Jinsol-ahㅜㅜ ㅌㄷㅌㄷ

6. Female idols fans know this well ㅋㅋㅋ it's f*cking severe

7. Seriously those f*ckers making those gifs think that idols are dolls or something. Seriously if you really liked them, you should find what's the prettiest thing about them and edit your gifs with a sane mind. Jinsol-ah, just look at the pretty edits

8. Hul, I just searched her up and she's a 01'er..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You shouldn't do that even to an adultㅠㅠㅠ  But this is just too much

9. There's lots of stuff like that on male communities

10. I like herㅠㅠ  But I hope she doesn't get too hurt by this... To those f*ckers uploading those gifs, just die

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com