Monday, December 2, 2019

[naver] "EYE CONTACT" CHOI HONG MAN, THE REASON WHY I DISTANCED MYSELF FROM MY FAMILY? "BECAUSE OF ONE PICTURE"




On "Eye Contact", Choi Hongman, recounts his life from being a fancy martial arts athlete to the painful and lonely life he's living in now.
Because of his big built, he gains all the gazes from the teenagers when he just steps out of his home. There are a lot of teenagers who don't recognize him outside anymore, and all the gazes is hurting him.
Choi Hongman shares "I wear a lot of masks to hide my face, but because of my big size, it's useless to even wear a mask." "One out of 2 people would recognize me even if I go out like that". Therefore, he ends up eating alone everyday because of everyone's gazes. He also reads the news about him oat home and would get hurt over the comments left by people to which the MC Haha said "Hongman-ah just stop reading them".
Choi Hongman who looks tough on the outside, but is actually soft in the inside revealed on that day the most important and precious thing to him, "that one picture", because of a picture, he distanced from his family after highschool, but he finally found the courage to try to get close to them again saying he wants to make new memories with his family again (like that picture).





original post: here

1. [+3,259, -29]
Hongmanie hyung find strength

2. [+2,535, -22]
Hongman ssi... It's not a crime to be tall... Please don't be hurt over hate comments that just exaggerate everything  I know that people are the ones who hurt you  but... I"m not part of those people.. There are a lot of people who support you too. And please Hongman ssi's parents, be healthy

3. [+1,046, -19]
Choi Hongman ssi.. I've always supported you! Please fighting

4. [+918, -25]
I'm a mom of 2. And me too, I've grown apart from my family. Of course, this might be a one-sided memory, but I'm just so hurt.. It really didn't felt like a family anymore... I'm raising my kids now.. That's why I miss my family even more. But.. I'm still not ready to reach out for them. I know I can reach out.... If your family is like mine... Please try it.. Find strength~!!!!

5. [+525, -21]
Find strength!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com