Monday, December 2, 2019

[theqoo] MUSICAL ACTRESS WHO DOESN'T LIKE THE SUPPORT GIFTS THAT HER CO-STAR IDOL'S FANS SENT





"Lee Youngin actress nim^^! I will defeinitely~ send you a Bacchus (vitamin drink) next time :) Next time you want to tell your acquaintances about it, please don't compare others by dragging their hair, and just tell me directly through Katalk! Whatever your intention was, as a good-hearted person, I just don't feel good about it. Congratulations on debuting in theater"

Lee Youngin's IG story: Don't send me heart cakes, buy me Bacchus




"I was too taken aback so I deleted our DMs but I sent her a DM asking her "must you release something like that when you're receiving another actor's fans' gifts?" and she replied me saying "Don't throw a fit over nothing"  ㅎㅎ okay, I won't throw a fit!! I'm just a stupid fangirl throwing a fit right!!!"


original post: here

1. Wow I'm f*cking pissed

2. I'm so embarrassed for her...

3. She released an apology on her IG story too, but everyone just f*cking disregarded itㅋㅋㅋ

4. I'm so disappointed in her, I was a followerㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. There was a sticker with the idol's name on it, how could she not knowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm dumbfounded

6. She's not the only one who received a flower cake, she's just one of the many people who received it, so she probably thought it was a waste

7. Even her apology post sounded so fakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  She just said a whole bunch of nonesenseㅋㅋ

8. What the hellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm f*cking annoyed at those musical actors who belittle idols, do they think they're any better? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Doesn't she know how many people's effort are put into sending flower cake supports like that? And how much time... If you don't like it, just don't eat it and sit down or throw it away secretly, f*ck he's not even my bias, and I'm so annoyed

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you do musicals so you can drink  Bacchus?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com