Monday, December 2, 2019

[theqoo] THE FASHION TREND THAT AMERICAN INSSAS HAVE STARTED LATELY

Inssa = Inner circle = people who are popular and trendy in highschool aka the "cool kids"






The 2000s style
People call it the 00s, early 200s, y2k, etc.

anyways, this is really the trend now
those are the key points of those kids


F*cking pink


F*cking butterflies


F*cking Hello Kitty 

but not only Hello Kitty 


Powerpuff Girls


and My Melody's Kuromi

They just take whatever was popular in 2000s and wear as a crop tee

I'm not sure why it's started being the trend again, but it's just trendy now
This is just my hypothesis: 


















original post: here

1. I like the dresses, but the rest are f*cking ugly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I f*cking like it 

3. They all look trendy and pretty, but I feel like only celebrities can pull off that styleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Our country's early 2000's fashion was so f*cking bad. Those colorful glasses and crazy colorful hair... 

5. Ah f*ck I definitely can't wear those

6. I'm....Shocked.... I just don't understand fashion;; 

7. F*cking ugly, I'll just live as a fashion eunuch 

8. They're not even chodings, it's literally adults who are wearing those clothes.... 

9. I'd f*cking laugh if I really saw people wearing thoseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. It looks countrified but pretty at the same time


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com