Saturday, December 28, 2019

[naver] YOO JAESUK, WINS THE DAESANG AT 'SBS ENTERTAINMENT DAESANG'... SENDS CONDOLENCES TO GOO HARA AND SULLI (updated)



Yoo Jae Suk wins Daesang at '2019 SBS Entertainment Awards' with 'Running Man', which is the first win in 4 years since his last win at '2015 SBS Entertainment Awards'. The veteran entertainer has kept the program running for 9 years.

In his acceptance speech, he thanked all the members, staff, his wife and fans. He said, "I don't know what to say. Thank you so much. I'm very happy and grateful to receive such a big honor when 'Running Man' celebrates its 10 year anniversary next year. At the same time, I'm sorry that I'm receiving this award by myself without all the members." 

While appreciating the guests who appeared on the show he said, "Out of all the guests that appeared on 'Running Man', I think of late Sulli and Goo Hara a lot. I hope both rest in peace and do whatever they want to do there. Thank you." He finished his speech by thanking the viewers. 

CR: Allkpop

original post: here

1. [+5,446, -61]
Daesang for Yoo Jaesuk and Achievement award for Baek Jongwon, congrats to the two of them. I was so touched since I could feel the sincerity in their award speeches! Yoo-neunim who cherished the late Sulli and Goo Hara when nobody mentioned them in the music industry... And Baek teacher who mentioned the self-employed and farmers and fishermen... I respect both of them!

2. [+2,217, -119]
Yoo-neunim is wise. He even mentioned Sulli and Goo Hara. Let's go for another Daesang in today's Entertainment award ceremony.

3. [+1,812, -104]
Even his award speech was impressive... He's seriously my one and only celebrity

4. [+1,312, -42]
Can't they give one award per person? They had 4 people winning the top prize (T/N: Kim Jongkook, Hong Jinyoung, Kim Sungjoo and Choi Sungkook won the grand prize). It kinda decreases its worth

5. [+976, -79]
Running Man is seriously impressive. As a viewer who watched the show for 10 years, this makes it even better


[theqoo] LOOKS LIKE THE RUNNING MAN TEAM CAME TO GOO HARA'S CHARNEL HOUSE



original post: here

1. Ah I'm tearing up..... ㅠㅠ

2. Hara-yah, please be happy

3. ㅠㅠ I still can't believe itㅠㅠ Hara-yah, please rest in peace nowㅠㅠ

4. Be happy Hara-yah, I love you

5. Hara was so good in Running Man ㅜ

6. I still can't believe it....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Hara-yah...

8. Ah this is seriously so sad, I still can't believe itㅜㅜㅜㅜ Hara-yah

9. Crazy, why am I tearing up?

10. Why does this seem so real now?... Hara-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠ Pretty Hara, rest well


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com