Saturday, December 28, 2019

[teens stories] LET'S SHARE HEART FLUTTERING STORIES


"Please OP-yah... do heart fluttering stories........"

Starting from me,

There was a male friend I met when I came to university who had some debts towards me
Ah, rather than "debts", it more like, I helped him for something
so he wanted to buy me a meal in return?
Anyways, but since we are on winter break now, he was trying to find a day with a nice weather

He said: yah, let's find the nearest date if you can

So I was like: why?? Are you gonna be busy??
And he was like: noㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And started to laugh
So I was like: do I look crazy?
And he said: if I told you that it's because I want to see you quicker.. I sound like a crazy person right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I just found him funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It was cute ^^


post response:
[+373][-26]
original post: here

1. [+554, -23]
When I give a wrong answer, and the guys try to laugh quietly between them while calling me cute, my heart flutters a lot ㅋㅋㅋ but our school is an all-boys school. F*ck

2. [+302, -118]
When I was dating my boyfriend, he had a female friend who has been friends with him for over 8 years. He told me that he just wanted to keep in touch with her to see if she was doing well and that there was nothing between them even if they just meet the two of them, so that I shouldn't think too much about it. So I just didn't fuss about it. But I could just tell that the girl was trying to have a "some" with my boyfriend... So I tried to keep an eye on her. One day, she used the perfume that my boyfriend gave me on herself. She f*cking took it out from my locker and used it. So I called her a crazy b*tch. Our school has divided classrooms. I'm with his female friend and my boyfriend is in the class next to ours. So my boyfriend heard us fighting and screaming and he came over. And this b*tch started to cry. She said "I just liked her perfume and tried it a bit, but your girlfriend is over-analyzing it"... I was so dumbfounded and pissed, I just burst out into tears too because I was trying to keep all this to myself all this time. But then, my boyfriend came over and stood by my side and told his female friend "what's up with you? You used the perfume that I gave her? You didn't even ask for her permission, do you have common sense?" and he took my sideㅠ so since then, he cut her off. I've been dating with my boyfriend for 9 years and we will be getting married next May ㅎㅎ

3. [+252, -6]
Ohhh I like this~ Write more~~


4. [+226, 0]
F*ck, is it because I have no heart fluttering stories that I'm like that? Even someone who holds the door for me makes my heart flutter..ㅠ

5. [+190, -3]
Ha... I started this year on the wrong foot. I hope that next year, I'll be with the other chromosome...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com