Wednesday, December 4, 2019

[theqoo] BANILA CO MALE MODEL KIM MINGYU









His visuals...

original post: here

1. Mingyu is handsome, but they went overboard with the makeup, it looks awkward..ㅜㅜ

2. It's quite amazing seeing a guy like him pulling off shades like thatㅋㅋ

3. Does he have fake eyelashes...? They made him look way too much like a girl, it's a no for me..

4. I'm f*cking shocked

5. The makeup is way too much ... Of all the male idols makeup ads I've seen, this one has to be the weirdest of all... His face is so handsome, why did they do this to him?

6. He's f*Cking pretty. I like the fact that male idols can pull off makeup tooㅋㅋ  Good good

7. It's so so. I feel like he's better looking without makeup like this

8. I can understand the lips but was the mascara even necessary...? Men don't wear mascara usually... Or is it a mascara ad...

9. What the he reminds me of Sam Smithㅠㅠ

10. Wow he's pretty but I wonder what's the reasoning behind this makeup..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com