Wednesday, December 4, 2019

[theqoo] CHANYEOL-AH... I DID MY BEST TO GET A FULL SCORE...THANK YOU FOR MOTIVATING MEㅠㅠ


 "Chanyeol-ah... I did my best to achieve a full score... Thank you for motivating meㅠㅠ
Thanks to Chanyeol, I was able to spend my exam study time while having fun, it wasn't a full score, but I got a good scoreㅠㅠ thank you I love you <3 <3 <3 <3
I will definitely become an Elie that will achieve a full score (To my hoobaes, feel free to ask if you're curious about anything)"
Chanyeol told his fans that he would bring them out to eat if they got full scoreㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. At this rate, Chanyeol-ah you should treat her to eatㅋㅋ

2. Wow daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She did get a full score on science so she can eat with Chanyeol though 

3. F*cking cool!!!

4. Me too. I used my fangirl life as a motivator for my exam study period. My mom said that she would pay be anything, so I f*cking studied so hard for my entrance exam and I got accepted in 2 schoolsㅋㅋㅋ Seriously fangirling is the motivation to study

5. Chanyeol-ah, at this rate, she deserves to eat with you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Wow she's so cool. She's almost part of the 0th percentile... I also want to have this kind of scoreㅜㅜ

7. Chanyeol-ah she deserves to eat with you

8. Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this rate, she's overqualified for Seoul University, she's practically able to go to the Med school 

9. Wow is she going to med school???

10. She's definitely going to med school

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com