Sunday, January 5, 2020

[enter-talk] SM ARTISTS TALK ABOUT SM'S SONGS

Eunhyuk" That song isn't really known to the public"
"We've hit 8 times #1?"
"They think "They're play their own league""
Boa: Even me, I think they don't really listen to my music
Key: Me too I'm always worried about it
Boa: I always think that people won't be curious about my music

Boa: At some point, to be artistic means you have to do what's difficult. If a book is interesting, you want to read all of it right? The songs that I released for the past 3 years, I feel like none of the songs and dance I've released were memorable. We are always worried about things like this. Where do we fit between arts and public friendliness? I used to think that difficult dances and music were my style. But actually, I want to do something easy too. 

post response:
[+152][-2]
original post: here

1. [+285, -250]
The songs all sucks though... She's saying as if they were even artistic at all 

2. [+232, -213]
I pity them... But their songs really suck

3. [+183, -184]
They know it themselves, I pity them 

4. [+131, -24]
But don't SM fans like them specifically because of this? SM is famous for producing this kind of genre. When Taeyeon released "Why" and there weren't a lot of "tropical" genres in Korea, this genre became the trend after. When RV released "Bad Boy" and "Psycho" they showed that girl groups don't have to do those excessively cheerful and "dancey" songs. This is why they have lots of fangirls

5. [+101, -12]
Delete the post.. There's only SM haters there

6. [+96, -6]
But this is SM's style, that's why people like them no? But it's true that usually their B-side tracks are the masterpiece

7. [+88, -5]
I always thought that SM picked artistry over public friendly but why are the best comments like this? You can see the song reflect the concept they want the groups to have but you can also see that all the album's songs would chart, so you realize that SM really knows that taste differs per person, so don't come at them just because it's not your taste

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com