Sunday, January 5, 2020

[enter-talk] TWICE JIHYO'S COMMENTS ON V-APP


"Ah right"
"An that day at MAMA"
"I couldn't come up on stage during the middle of the stage right"
"But those attention seekers were all whining about it"

"It's just because I was sick"
"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"Sorry, now that you have a way to attack me, you should be having funㅠㅠ"
"I was sick, I can't help it"


post response:
[+701][-86]
original post: here

1. [+875, -156]
That's really Twice?? The manner of speech...

2. [+776, -102]
I understand that she was mad and what she's saying makes sense but... The manner of speech is just shocking

3. [+565, -242]
Just imagine how mad she was to say this

4. [+360, -83]
... The agency can't prevent something like this?? They're really ruining their image;;

5. [+304, -42]
People on PANN would say something against idols that they would never say in real life, but they're complaining about Jihyo's words? What a f*cking sight
"Today, we will really work hard"
"!!"
"I still haven't eatenㅠㅠ"
"ㅎㅎ"
"The reason I came to Plus today is because Jungyeon said that there were a lot of weird people here" "And that we need to tell Once to not be too stressed about it" 
"Once must be suffering"

6. [+280,- 65]
But it's true


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com