Sunday, January 5, 2020

[theqoo] WOMAN WHO REMOVED HER CLOTHES TO SAVE A KOALA FROM THE WILD FIRE




It's seriously crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  My heart hurtsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


original post: here

1. I know this is a natural disaster, but I think that if they had countermeasures prepared in the first time, it wouldn't have grown to such a big extent. We mentioned so many times in the past that the global warming is one cause of the wild fires, but the prime minister didn't listen to the plea and defended coal mining instead. While the citizens are suffering in the wild fire, they're out there vacationing in Hawai

2. Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ What to doㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please let the rain fall and extinguish all the fire already ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. What to doㅜㅜㅜ  I'm crying over the koala who's lifting its legs because he got burnedㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  Please just let it rainㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. Koalas are so slow, they won't be able to escapeㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  The babies

5. I'm so upset. I'm so sorry that you have to suffer because of humans

6. Sigh what to doㅜㅜㅜ Even when they're trying to save themselves the animals just can'tㅠㅠ

7. Wow this is crazy... Is the koala staying still because it's receiving help?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I don't believe in God, but I really hope that God exists right now... Please make this stopㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠ Please let the rain fall 

9. There's seriously no way to save them? This is driving me crazyㅠㅠ  What's happening 

10. This is getting way too severe ㅜㅜㅜㅜ  Please put down the fire already  


Here's how you can adopt a koala: https://www.koalahospital.org.au
Here are other links to donate for the wild fire that's been happening since September



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com