Tuesday, January 21, 2020

[enter-talk] WHO IS THE VISUAL MEMBER IN G-FRIEND?

Red Velvet is Irene
Twice is Tzuyu
Black Pink is Jisoo

They must have a visual member but I can't think of one member who fits that position
Sowon, Eunha, Yerin and SinB get mentioned a lot but

I feel like the G-friend fans would know better so please tell me

post response:
[+131][-52]
original post: here

1. [+354, -20]
For muggles, there's not one member who stands out as being outstandingly pretty

2. [+108, -11]
To be honest, G-friend are pretty but there isn't a member who can be called "visual". If they were placed in another group, I don't think that any of them could be called a "visual"...

3. [+76, -304]
The whole group are visuals

4. [+64, -260]
All of G-friend are visuals

5. [+49, -149]
All of them are pretty, it's just that people's preferences are different

6. [+45, -19]
Looks like people really hate G-friend here


7. [+39, -41]
Isn't it Sowon?

8. [+32, -14]
Eunha?

9. [+29, -31]
They are all pretty but I really find Sowon so pretty. Even as a girl, I find her heart fluttering

10. [+28, -25]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com