Tuesday, January 21, 2020

[theqoo] SAKURA LIKING KIM WOOSEOK'S PICTURE...



original post: here

1. Yah me too I would press like

2. She probably did it by accident since she erased it right awar

3. Wow his face is seriously amazing, I would've liked the picture too 

4. You can't help but like it...? He's f*cking handosme

5. She probably liked it while scrolling on her feed, I've experienced it a lot of time, this is how IG makes you go crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. She has always been a K-idol fangirl, looks like she's the eolbba type (t/n: fan of viuals)ㅋㅋㅋ

7. It could be a mistake, me too I've liked stuff by accident while stalking people's feed  Looks like she erased right away  

8. They don't have the same face at all, but they have similar aura, both are cat-type

9. Sakura is definitely an eolbba, Wooseokie is indeed f*cking handsome

10. Even if they dated, I'd say they match



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com