Tuesday, January 21, 2020

[teen stories] YAH, BUT WHERE CAN I MEET GUYS?

I went to an all-girls middle and high school and I don't even know any guy. I go to an academy but all the guys there are so-so... also, I find it uncomfortable to get introduced..ㅜㅜ what's worse is that I get super shy when talking to guys so when I speak with them, my face turns all red... since we're in 2020 now and that I've been a motae solo for 18 years, and that objectively speaking, I'm not ugly if I wear makeup and my body is find too so... where can I meet a guy for someone like me...?




post response:
[+124][-19]
original post: here

1. [+127, -165]
What will you do meeting up with a Hannam?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+100, -2]
Wow why is someone writing about me?;

3. [+74, -1]
I don't have any guys around me, have high standards, hate getting introduced and hate meeting people on SNS even more... people say that your fated one will bound to meet you so I'm waiting.. then again, I get f*cking lonely

4. [+37, -1]
Try to go to an all-boys school's festival

5. [+29, -6]
People are making a fuss about Hannams even hereㅋㅋㅋ look at the reality a bit. Whether your a man or a woman, everyone wants to date, but you guys are still going "why meet a Hannam" and whatnot

6. [+28, 0]
If you went to an all-girls school, there's no other way than getting introduced or asking other people's phone numbers. I find it so interesting when I see kids who only date people from other schools


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com