Wednesday, January 1, 2020

[enter-talk] X1 GOT EXPOSED


"@Koreadispatch, January 1st will go by soon so why isn't Dispatch revealing anything? I'm frustrated so I'll do it for you.
Main characters: X1's Han Seungwoo and Apink's Jung Eunji
Time: 2019 December 13, around 6 PM
Location: Starfield Hanam"

post response:
[+199][-36]
original post: here

1. [+80, -15]
I get that it's these two but how can say that they are dating just from this picture?

2. [+76, -11]
Jung Eunji "I received a confession from a celebrity friend recently"

"Jung Eunji: [...] I watch a lot of dramas nowadays. I don't even sleep. Someone I considered a friend expressed his feelings to me recently. I think that I'm at a pretty age. If I reveal anything, I'm scared that the fans will be hurt so I'm being careful. But dating isn't a bad thing in itself so why should I hide?"

3. [+63, -4]
Yup

"Han Seungwoo's fans are saying how the dates have changed from the witness picture on the 13thㅋㅋㅋ On the 28th, they already said that there were witnesses of them on the 16th. They wrote the date wrong on Instagram and said it was the 13th. However, they edited it back to the 16th. It's true that they had a date on the 16th"

4. [+45, 0]
But it's already been 10 or 9 years since Apink has been promoting. They've never dated all this time and even the members talked about it. Seeing how they haven't even been caught once until now makes me think that they are really the careful type. If they were really dating, do you really think that they would make it so obvious in front of everyone?

5. [+41, -1]

"Q: Jung Eunji and Han Seungwoo at the IAC
Just now, Jung Eunji unnie cheered for Han Seungwoo oppa and said "good job my brat(?)" or did I hear wrong? If not, what kind of relationship do they have? He doesn't seem like a dongsaeng to herㅠㅠ please tell me

A: Ahㅋㅋㅋ it's because he's a dongsaeng from her company...ㅋㅋㅋ"

6. [+34, -2]
For real, I'm only asking because I'm curious but even the managers and staffs were with them so what's happening between these two?? Are they filming something? Are they just friends?

7. [+31, -5]
Their manager was right next to themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was a male manager but I'm sure that they had a female manager too. Considering it's Jung Eunji, she could've just went to meet her friend during her break too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com