Wednesday, January 1, 2020

[theqoo] DIALOGUE FROM KIM EUNSOOK'S DRAMA THAT'S EVEN MORE OF A DARK PAST THAN "DO I LIKE YOU?"


"Don't flirt around. If you're not gonna sleep with me."

A Gentleman's Dignity's main male character's dialogue....

original post: here

1. Seriously, Kim Eunsook's sensibility and dramas are really not a good fit with me...... The Heirs just felt like a romance manhwa from 10 years ago. It was so immature and it even beautified bullies. But because the actors are all so high class, Kim Eunsook gets shielded behind themㅋㅋㅋ every time I hear the dialogues, I cringe

2. F*cking bad

3. I f*cking hate this... there's not 1 drama of hers that I've watched until the end

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aargh

5. It was just a drama so I didn't think much about it when watching it. But if my crush told me something like that, I would've smacked him

6. I remember this drama especially for the bad dialogues. Even back then, I used to think "why would they talk like that?"

7. This drama was especially bad f*ck.. seeing them now, there were so many disgusting scenes

8. The Heirs too, all her dramas are just cringe

9. If someone said that in real life, I'd be like "what the f*ck?"

10. Because it's Jang Donggun who's saying it, it doesn't feel cheap



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com