Sunday, February 2, 2020

[theqoo] BANGTAN RM'S PHYSICAL NOWADAYS (FEAT. BULK UP)

The RM I knew used to have a slender model-like body like this







Of course, even then, he had a nice body and proportions






But at one point....








"(Bold) He's my style"

Turns out that he started to work out




And he started bulking up
























(More pics at source)

original post: here

1. He's my ideal type

2. Cool ㅠㅠ

3. Totally cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. The one with the sparkly choker and his collar bones... yes, I went crazy with that gif...

5. Is there anyone who prefers the slender type more??ㅠㅠ I like slim guys so much

6. Ha, f*cking niceㅠ

7. Namjoon-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!1

8. Seriously, I love you. It's the first time that nuna fangirls on someone because of you Joon-ahㅠㅠㅠ

9. Pretty..... nice....

10. Freaking nice. I f*cking like the white shirt on him ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com