Saturday, March 21, 2020

[enter-talk] BUT WHAT'S SM'S REASON FOR OBSESSING OVER RAP?

To be honest, there is no good rapper in SM aside from NCT. But why are they persisting to have rap in their songs? RV are like that and EXO too. Why must they? What's the reason for them to put a rap part and having a member in charge of rap?? I'm not hating, but when I'm enjoying a song, I always end up cringing because of the rap part and I can't listen to the song anymore...



post response:
[+740][-93]
original post: here
1. [+360, -147]
But for both RV and EXO, their rap parts aren't that long so it's pretty fine no?? If it wasn't there, I think that it would feel empty

2. [+317, -85]
I cringe from time to time but even so, when there's a rap part, it feels like the song is more alive. I think that RV and EXO's raps are alright... also, all the members who are in charge of rap are working hard so hating on them is a bit... personally, I think that their raps are fine!

3. [+282, -152]
Am I the only one who automatically think of Sehun and Chanyeol when posts like these pop up? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ both of them are my biases but I can't really listen to their duetㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+219, -4]
I hope that JYP gives up on rap tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+142, -5]
Huh? It's not just SM but isn't this the case for almost every group? Unless the member is professionally learning rap, they all sound weird

6. [+128, -7]
But I like NCTㅋㅋ do the rap parts have to fit the song nicely? I listen to Super M's Jopping because I liked the rap...

7. [+124, -10]
When Irene and Yeri go "Ye-ahh~" is seriously...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com